- Send out bulk emails
- Supports multiple senders
- Supports MX-Lookup, so you may send out emails without any sender account
- Supports SSL and non SSL SMTP servers
- You can set the maximum limit on emails sent from each sender
- Supports multiple recipients
- Supports private and public proxy (HTTP)
- You can set the maximum limit on emails sent from each proxy address
- Supports multiple attachments
- Supports both plain text and HTML emails
- For HTML emails, it supports eml, mht and html formats
- Supports alternative plain text, in case the recipient email server doesn't support html emails.
- Profile feature available to help you save multiple settings (sender, recipient, attachment) for your individual needs
- Pause feature available to help you set the time to pause before sending each email
- Supports multithreading
- and much more..